Why Drink Aloe Vera?
Importance of Gut Health
SuperFoods You Need In Your Pantry:
By Zoe Bingley-Pullin
Many people suffer from an immune inflammatory reaction due to a poor diet and overburdening of the liver.
Aloe vera is ideal for this as it is fantastic for the digestive system, it is anti-inflammatory and also provides a detoxifying effect on the stomach.
Think of it as a tonic to “put out the fire in your belly”.
Aloe Vera is often called the ‘Miracle Plant’, ‘The Silent Healer’, the ‘Burn Plant’, it goes by many names. Aloe Vera has most certainly survived the 4,000 or so years during which this amazing medicinal herb has benefitted mankind.
To benefit from the aloe vera, the gel can be taken internally for its nutritional effect.
The aloe vera inner leaf gel contains a rich cocktail of nutritional compounds:
Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes, Amino Acids, Lignans, Polysaccharides / Acemannan which are all essential for the body to function at optimum levels.
Amino Acids: the body requires 20 amino acids and aloe vera contains 19 of the 20 amino acids and 7 of them are essential amino acids.
How Aloe Works…
- Supports smooth & natural digestion & helps settle the stomach.
- Soothes the gut, digestive system & colon.
- Promotes optimal functioning of overall gastrointestinal tract.
- Great effect on the bowel.
- Helps digest & improve protein absorption.
- Enhances the absorption of vital nutrients to the body.
- Known to have detoxification properties to the liver. When our liver works properly, our metabolism works fast as well.
- Supports immune system.
- Aloe Vera has been used by many who have experienced bloating caused by irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), heart burn and ulcers.
- Acts as a natural balancer (probiotic effect) / maintains healthy intestinal bacteria.
- Provides nutrition to fibroblast cells (assists in rebuilding & regeneration of skin cells / collagen & elastin).
- Healthy skin.
- Anti-viral activity / Anti-inflammatory.
- Daily useful source of vitamins & minerals.
- General tonic for good health / promotes sense of well-being.
SANITA’s aloe vera is also GMO FREE!
It is made from Aloe vera plants grown without herbicides and pesticides, making it naturally organic.
Why should everyone try our Aloe Vera Drinking Gel?
- If you feel healthy: keep maintaining your inner organs clean & you will feel young and healthy always.
- If you feel unwell: Give your inner organs a chance to clean and repair themselves.
Give Aloe vera time to work...
Aloe vera is not an overnight ‘healer’. It is not medication & like any natural substance, it may take time to work. Since our cells regenerate every 90 days, you need to give Aloe vera time to work.
“Let food by thy medicine & medicine be thy food.” Hippocrates