Due to High Demand
Temporarily OUT OF STOCK
Till Further Notice
SANITA’s Anti-Aging Elixir comes in a powder form in convenient ready to use sachets.
It contains finest quality 100% natural bioactive bovine hydrolysed collagen peptides, known as Peptan®,
which are optimised for high bioavailability and activity. It has been shown to influence the skin’s collagen metabolism directly from the inside and therefore improve skin health and elasticity.
Our hydrolyzed form makes them easily digestible by humans and systematically affects the collagen in the dermis rather than the outer layers of skin like creams and other topical products do.
Over 90% of the collagen peptides appear in our bloodstream within a few hours after consumption and are effectively delivered to their site of action in our body.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our body. It is a structural protein that acts as a building block for healthy skin, bones, joints and connective tissues. Collagen plays a key role in the elasticity and firmness of skin and overall skin health.
As we age, the quantity of collagen within the body reduces and degrades. The result ? Sagging skin, fine lines and wrinkles.
Studies show that taking collagen as a supplement, it can help improve skin appearance.
By proactively replenishing lost collagen with mother nature’s pure biovine collagen, one can re-activate natural collagen production, and minimise further collagen breakdown in the future.
This will help improve skin appearance by reducing wrinkles and dryness.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Contains 100% pure Biovine Bioactive Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides (Peptan® : highly soluble) along with Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin C, Vitamin B2.
Each active ingredient in the Anti-Aging Elixir plays a key role in boosting your skin’s firmness and resilience, reducing fine lines, protecting against free-radical damage and strengthening your hair and nails.
The Peptan® collagen peptides can rejuvenate your skin from the inside by improving the collagen network and
skin hydration levels, which is supported by natural antioxidants from Vitamin C.
Peptan collagen peptides have been shown to have high digestibility and excellent absorption.
More than 90% of collagen peptides are digested and available as small peptides in the blood stream within one hour.
From the blood the peptides are transported into the target tissues, e.g. skin, bones and cartilage, where they act as
building blocks for the local cells and help boost the production of new collagen fibers.
Collagen peptides (bovine) naturaly contains amino acids: L-Glycine, L-Glutamic acid, L-Proline, L-Hydroxyproline,
L-Alanine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic acid, L-Serine, L-Lysine, L-Threonine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Phenylalanine,
L-Methionine, L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Hydroxylysine, L-Tyrosine
*Is a powerhouse for calming inflamed, irritated skin through its anti-inflammatory activities
* This mineral works with your body to encourage hair growth and help prevent future loss.
The effectivity of selenium absorption into the organism is highly dependent on its form – this is the reason
why we have chosen selenium organically bound to yeast, this form shows excellent absorbability.
* Is a vital mineral for healthy hair, skin and nails
* Is required for the normal division of hair follicle cells, leading to healthier hair growth.
* May help keep hormone levels balanced, which could be one of the reasons why it is so effective in preventing hair loss.
*The body uses zinc in the generation of cells, which is crucial to the re-growth of skin that is damaged from injuries,
aging or causes on an environmental level.
* Some experts believe that zinc deficiency can lead to deterioration of the protein structure that makes up the hair
follicle. This weakening of follicles can in turn cause hair shedding and hair loss.
* Protect skin from sun damage by fighting off free radicals that are developed due to excess sun exposure.
* Collagen production: supports collagen synthesis, one will be able to reduce wrinkles and fight against the signs of aging. Vitamin C vitamin can also potentially improve the look of age spots, so your skin will appear smoother & younger.
*Free radicals can damage your hair making it brittle and more prone to split ends. Vitamin C help to reduce free radicals, and will protect your hair as well as your skin. Your hair will be stronger and grow quicker.
* Is an essential protein that strengthens our nails tremendously. Deficiency in vitamin C can result in brittle nails.
*Increases content of water in the skin, thus keeping it smooth and soft.
* Increases moisture content in skin cells, improving skin hydration and elasticity, keeping skin smooth & supple
* Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
* The antioxidant properties of HA supplement can help prevent signs of aging caused by damage from sun exposure
and free radicals.
How exactly does HA keep our skin hydrated?
HA is found in almost every cell in the body, and roughly 50% of it is located in our skin tissue, keeping our complexion smooth and maintaining the strength of our skin’s barrier by working in tandem with collagen.
Here’s how it works: collagen is essentially the glue that keeps our skin’s structure firm and youthful, while HA keeps the collagen itself nourished and hydrated. Both collagen & hyaluronic acid diminishes with age. Because of its unique water retention, viscoelasticity and lubricity, HA plays a vital role in maintaining young health in the human body
When taken orally, hyaluronic acid is absorbed and migrates into the skin and other tissues. In this sense, taking HA supplements can directly increase HA levels in the skin and help support optimal hydration.
Some findings indicate that HA preparations can improve skin elasticity and hydration, and reduce wrinkles, dryness, and eczema.
Is crucial for the overall structure and quality of your skin, hair & nails
* Helps to maintain healthy hair & skin by keeping collagen levels up, preventing early aging & brittle nails
* Plays a role in maintaining collagen levels, which makes up healthy skin and hair.
Collagen is needed to maintain the youthful structure of skin and prevent fine lines and wrinkles
* Is a strong antioxidant and helps the body to absorb and utilise zinc from the diet, which is a
crucial ingredient for maintaining the health of skin, together with your hair and nails.
Convenient 5g stick sachets means you can take them wherever you go, to restore your body with the nutrients it needs for a glowing complexion and a younger looking you.
One sachet in your daily routine. Take it any time of the day, works from within to help you improve and support healthy skin rejuvenation, hair, nails & healthy collagen formation for a more youthful you.
Comes with a hint of natural lemon flavor ready to mix into water, coconut water or blend in any type of drink
* Consume 1 — 2 sachets daily.
* Dissolve into 150 – 200 ml water OR coconut water or blend in any type of drink e.g. smoothies etc.
* Can be enjoyed hot or cold. Also heat resistant.
Regular intake of Collagen can contribute towards a healthy lifestyle : Nourish from Within For a more radiant & youthful you :)