Aloe Vera Drinking Gel
WHY SHOULD YOU TRY OUR ALOE VERA DRINKING GEL?
Do you experience bloating, heartburn or suffer from IBS?
99% of our customers report relief from the above after a 33 day consumption of our ALOE VERA.
- Supports Daily Wellbeing
- Natural Prebiotic
- Enhances Healthy Good Gut Bacteria
- Assists in Physical Fitness & Protein Absorption
- Enables Restoration of Immune System
- Helps to Rebuild & Regenerate Skin Cells
Overall Wellbeing is about maintaining a balance of nutrition, stress management and physical fitness.
Find out more about our Drinking Gel
Wellness is one of the main concern for most people, and we all strive to support daily wellness. Overall wellness is about maintaining a balance of nutrition, stress management and physical fitness.
The micronutrients in Aloe Vera makes it an excellent source of nutrition. Aloe Vera is not only a rich source of polysaccharies, it also contains more than 200 other beneficial, biologically active compounds including amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants that work together like individual members of a finely tuned orchestra. However, like an orchestra, these compounds depend on a conductor, the polysaccharide molecule, to keep them working in concert synergistically.
Stabilization of aloe vera plays a crucial role in the end product quality. Aloe vera gel, like other fruit natural juice is an unstable product when harvested and is subject to discoloration, degradation and spoilage from contamination by micro-organisms. Microbial contamination can significantly degrade the vital components of aloe that must be retained for maximum benefit in a finished product. Therefore, much care and skill is required in the growing, harvesting and processing of the aloe vera into a quality and stable product.
SANITA’s aloe vera raw material (ACTIValoe®), which is used in all of our aloe vera products is manufactured by a specialised global leader who is at the forefront of the Aloe industry. They are renowned for their manufacturing process for purity, potency and highest standards of quality.
Growing, harvesting and processing their own Aloe vera plants – and stringently controlling quality from start to finish – a quality system that was recently awarded ISO 9001 certification. Years of extensive scientific research has led them to the development of a unique and patented process called Time, Temperature and Sanitation (TTS) in which special care is taken to avoid activity loss and to eliminate degradation in processing. The overall timing of the TTS production phases are extremely critical and numerous clinical and pre-clinical studies with the aloe vera raw ingredient has validated the success of this methodology. The ‘ACTIValoe®’ guarantee provides customer assurance that their Aloe Vera Gel ingredient retains the beneficial properties and nutrients of the Aloe Vera plant. It is the first standardised Aloe vera to guarantee not less than 10% of high molecular weight belonging to the most active and efficient molecular weight fraction (between 50,000 and 20,000 Daltons and the end result ACTIValoe® polysaccharide retention, ensuring consistency and enhanced biological activity and greatly aiding the restoration of the immune system.
(Test method: Proton Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectroscopy, High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), and Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC).
- ACTIValoe™ is the most pure and active Aloe available
- ACTIValoe™ is grown under organic conditions using a technology called drip irrigation that ensures proper hydration and nutrition to each and every Aloe plant.
- ACTIValoe™ certified by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC) for content and purity
- ACTIValoe™ guaranteed for bioactivity and processed according to Good Manufacturing Practices and ISO9001 quality standards
- ACTIValoe™ guarantees biological activity thanks to the patented process TTS (Time, Temperature and Sanitation) in force from harvest right through to the end of the process.
- Guaranteed minimum 10% polysaccharide content by dry weight (Aloe’s powerful healing properties are dependent on its polysaccharide content)
- No harmful pesticides, GMO free (genetically modified organism)